Here is how it works:
- Download the Mover app from iTunes App store and open it
- Click the '+' sign to add items that you wish to share with the other iPhone or iPod Touch
- Mover will display the options to "Add Image" or "Add Contact"
- After selection is made, an icon will appear on your iPhone or iPod Touch screen
- It will display the photo or contact along with an "arrow" (indicates the other iPhone device)
- Just slide the icon you want to transfer (towards the other device)
- To delete any item, select 'Edit' to remove the item (note: it does not remove it from the iPhone)
The photos and contacts transferred are automatically saved in the camera gallery and addressbook, respectively.
The transfer of photos may take some time depending on the image size, but the transfer of contacts is very fast and it even sends the contact's photo.
The Mover app is very intuitive and fun to use, but obviously only works on an iPhone or iPod Touch device. You may want to take a closer look on YouTube
If you found this article useful, please add a rating, comment and retweet!