- Download the Android SDK
- On your Android phone, select Settings ->Applications -> Development
- Select Enable USB Debugging by placing a check box next to it
- Connect your Android device via USB to your Mac
- Run android-sdk-mac_86/tools/ddms (Dalvik Debug Monitor) (Note: it may be easier to add the tools directory in your path)
- Select the device in the Dalvik Debug Monitor as illustrated above
- Type Control + S or go to Dalvik Debug Monitor --> Device --> Screen Capture
If you found this article useful, please retweet it. Feel free to send me any comments.